Monday, January 11, 2010

The Ultimate Shop Hop Tote

Here is the "Ultimate Shop Hop Tote". I purchased the kit this past year at the Minnesota Quilt Show. The fabric saying panel is here. http://www.blockpartystudios.com/shopping/detail.asp?itemID=661 Another version for the kit is also on the site. The directions to put the tote together are straight forward and easy to accomplish. It's the pretty reds that drew me in to this tote, and the fact that the quilt sayings are pretty much true "I never met a fabric I didn't like." Click on the picture and you may be able to read more of them. See the great big rick rack. It was amazingly big. Neat tote.

1 comment:

ShareandRemember said...

Cute! Nice job - I love that shade of red too. Big rick rak - how fun is that?! I don't sew so have no idea what's available.