Thursday, December 16, 2010

Black and Tan Friendship QuiltAnother one has come off the long arm quilting machine. I machine quilt on a Gammill Classic Long-arm. This is a customer's quilt who wanted to see thread contrast in her quilt. The quilt measures 86 x 90 inches. She choose a neat pattern using the high contrast of black and tan.
Close up of one of the blocks.

The all black back side really tells the story.
My customer was impressed and happy with her request for thread contrast.
Happy customer = Happy me. :)




3 comments:

Texan said...

Lovely quilting, wonderful! I quilt too, though I am not near as good at it as you and Kristi are! I can do the loopied loo as I call it quilting pretty good :O). I free motion sitting at my machine.

ShareandRemember said...

That's gorgeous! Great job!

Michelle Pearson said...

beautiful, Darla! lucky customer! :)